Seminole State Trojans Victorious Western Oklahoma State College Thanks To Third Inning Boost
- Seminole State Trojans defeated Western Oklahoma State College 9-1 on Friday thanks to seven runs in the third inning. The offensive onslaught by Seminole State Trojans was led by Teryn Pritchett, Tarin Dubler, Jolie Romine, Haley Womack, Taylor Rowley, and Jac Gray, all driving in runs in the inning.
- Seminole State Trojans fired up the offense in the first inning.
- Seminole State Trojans put up seven runs in the third inning. Pritchett, Dubler, Romine, Womack, Rowley, and Gray powered the big inning with RBIs.
- Taia Harris was on the rubber for Seminole State Trojans. She allowed two hits and one run over five innings, striking out nine and walking zero.
- Raegyn Parrish led things off in the circle for Western Oklahoma State College. She went two and two-thirds innings, allowing eight runs on six hits and striking out four. Rabekkah Hannahand Kymbree McKee entered the game from the bullpen, throwing two-thirds of an inning and two-thirds of an inning respectively.
- Dubler led Seminole State Trojans with two hits in three at bats. Seminole State Trojans didn't commit a single error in the field. Gray had the most chances in the field with six.
- Parrish went 2-for-2 at the plate to lead Western Oklahoma State College in hits.
2B: Tarin Dubler
TB: Tarin Dubler 3, Teryn Pritchett, Emily Richardson, Jolie Romine, Haley Womack
RBI: Tarin Dubler 2, Teryn Pritchett, Jolie Romine, Taylor Rowley, Haley Womack
ROE: Tarin Dubler, Haley Womack
FC: Jolie Romine
HBP: Emily Richardson 2
SB: Shayla Harper
Pitches-Strikes: Taia Harris 75-57
Groundouts-Flyouts: Taia Harris 3-2
First pitch strikes-Batters faced: Taia Harris 13-18